I confess that bad, that I am not well.
confess that I have discussed with my boyfriend for dinner.
confess that I have to beat myself.
confess that sometimes I fear, my thoughts scare me.
confess that sometimes I cry and many others hate me.
confess that I tried to talk to the doctor and went in vain (I was dumb).
confess that I'ma bit lost and listless.
confess that the day came and I was aware and I assumed that was wrong, I confess that I said "remember, and you've got to realize, do not forget" and I have to force myself to remember.
confess I do not understand, sometimes insult me, I realize I do not care.
confess that I despise myself and I have the feeling that is just what my mind searches. I confess that this is one of the thoughts that scare me.
confess that I have not stopped writing at this time, but not here.
confess that I wanted to finally return to my blog and I felt bad about not writing anything for him so careless. I confess that even I thought that, by not writing, no one will come back to him. I confess that I needed to justify not sharing anything new with you / you in so long.
I confess that ideas were going to post here but when I had time, or could not write a mail.
confess that I realized that being at home I altered and do my best to get away from it. Confess I do not think it's for my family.
confess that this idea came to me three days ago and still is costing me a lot do it, but I had to. I could not leave more. I was afraid even I close the blog for a long absence (to me at least made me very long).
confess that I need to feel someone and that's why I'm looking forward to reading a new comment. If someone wants to make a confession, you can do here.
0 comments:
Post a Comment