Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Basketball Designs For Sheetcakes

of how fashions change clothes

I'm not very inspired at this time, sorry if this post is not so nice. Today I came across, rather, crossed in front of me, a subway guard, waiting for the train to come. He was tall and quite slender, with drooping shoulders forward, almost chepudo. I looked at the pants of his uniform, he fell somewhat short (fishing as heard here in Spain) and I stopped to think that now the pants are longer than 10 years ago. Could it be because people grow. But remember that before coming length often accompanied by height. I was 16, but wearing adult clothes and I remember my mother just had to fix some trousers. Now there's a pair I bought, still long, below the ankle, which does not have to fix. Then I thought that now young people is higher and perhaps that are longer, perhaps because it is fashionable to drag pants - fashion or convenience or ignorance by not having to fix them? -, or perhaps because it is now fashionable thinness than ever and have your age and height you are looking for thinness, so if you are 13 years and you are petite or have 20 or 30 and you're tall, you have the same size because it takes to be thin. I do not know if I explain. If before (as I recall), more size, more length pants (not always), now regardless of size pants are always long. And I have not shrunk, mind you! What do you think it is only by the fashion to wear pants?

0 comments:

Post a Comment