Tuesday, September 30, 2008

How To Extract Data From Laptop Hard Drive

"I'm strong enough "


Sing, scream, do karaoke: prodigal to the four winds: "I am strong enough, will strike you, you can not me." Because you can, cheer up! Those thoughts that are inside our heads and we will constantly torment cowed by our strength and our determination. You can! S can WE ARE!

On the video, the video is original, does not know how many years will not comentarios...


Cher - Strong enough





I don't need your sympathy

There's nothing you can say or do for me

And I don't want a miracle

You'll never change for no-one

And I hear your reasons why,

Where did you sleep last night?

And was she worth it, was she worth it?



'Cause I'm strong enough to live without you

Strong enough and I quit crying

Long enough, now I'm strong enough

To know you gotta go

There's no more to say

So save your breath and walk away

No matter what I hear you say

I'm strong enough to know you gotta go



So you feel misunderstood

Baby, have I got bad news for you

On being used, I could write a book

But you don't wanna hear about it

'Cause I've been losing sleep

and you've been going cheap

She ain't worth half of me, it's true

Now I'm telling you



That I'm strong enough to live without you

Strong enough and I quit crying

Long enough now I'm strong enough

To know you gotta go



Come hell or waters high

You'll never see me cry

This is our last goodbye, it's true



I'm telling you

Now I'm strong enough to live without you

Strong enough and I quit crying

Long enough now I'm strong enough

To know you gotta go

There's no more to say
So save your breath
And walk away
No Matter What I hear you say
I'm strong enough to know you gotta go
not need your sympathy
There is nothing you can say or do for me
I do not want a miracle
never change for anyone
And I hear your reasons,
Where did you sleep last night?
was worth it, she deserved punishment?

Because I'm strong enough to live without you
strong enough, and left to mourn
enough time ago, now I'm strong enough
to know that you have to go
so take
air and walk away no matter what
hear you say I'm strong enough to know that you have to go

So you feel misunderstood
Honey, I have news for you
On being used I could write a book
but you do not want hear about it Cause I

losing sleep and you're gone pulling
And she's not worth half that I
true I'm telling you now

I'm strong enough to live without you strong enough
, and left to mourn
enough time ago, now I'm strong enough
to know that you have to go.

Come hell or waters rise
not see me ever mourn
this is our last goodbye, it's true
I'm telling

Now I'm strong enough to live without you
strong enough, and left to mourn
enough time ago, now I'm strong enough
to know that you have to go
There is only
say so take a breath and get out
No matter what you hear you say
'm strong enough to know that you have to go .

0 comments:

Post a Comment