Much more fun
Tuesday, October 28, 2008
Jennifer Love Hewitt Human Hair Extentions
How cool is this song? lift the mood, right? To me at least!
Enjoy! I leave the letter below
Enjoy! I leave the letter below
Jarabe de Palo
- Much better
I have a lot of questions to ask
few Octobers, the same as spring
A bag of problems that I solve
laws and rules that someday I will learn.
I have a number of outstanding issues,
That every September resuspended
Thousands of new landscapes that I do not want to lose
And so many places I want to know.
is better, if what I get, I spend with you.
is better, much, much better, more fun.
I have lots of wrinkles to laugh,
few promises to keep, I will comply,
Hundreds of past lives are not accountable to live
With my good friends and a few lost
36 degrees and a half under the skin.
open many doors for many others closed.
A drawer full of love letters with no return address,
many as songs a day you gave.
is better, if what I get, I spend with you.
is better, much, much better, more fun.
is better if I'm with you, I will
better life.
you I'm going quiet,
more happy, much better
More
happily entertained my heart Happier
life passes you
more happy, much better much better
.
more happy, much better.
more happy, much better.
More
happy with my heart Happier
life passes you
Happier, much better.
I have a lot of questions to ask
few Octobers, the same as spring
A bag of problems that I solve
laws and rules that someday I will learn.
I have a number of outstanding issues,
That every September resuspended
Thousands of new landscapes that I do not want to lose
And so many places I want to know.
is better, if what I get, I spend with you.
is better, much, much better, more fun.
I have lots of wrinkles to laugh,
few promises to keep, I will comply,
Hundreds of past lives are not accountable to live
With my good friends and a few lost
36 degrees and a half under the skin.
open many doors for many others closed.
A drawer full of love letters with no return address,
many as songs a day you gave.
is better, if what I get, I spend with you.
is better, much, much better, more fun.
is better if I'm with you, I will
better life.
you I'm going quiet,
more happy, much better
More
happily entertained my heart Happier
life passes you
more happy, much better much better
.
more happy, much better.
more happy, much better.
More
happy with my heart Happier
life passes you
Happier, much better.
Thank you for your subscription! Head over to the blog and leave me your comments or send me an email if you think appropriate.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment