Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Mixed Neck Sitting Wrestling



Hello everybody s:

today was the need to tell you how it goes. To be honest, I had looking forward to this afternoon, now after dinner, something less.

I have already told somewhere, can not remember where, because I'm spreading "information" - he finally went to the doctor. I was, yes sir, and also the specialist.
I started therapy, treatment or whatever. I had a first visit or diagnostic evaluation and then I have referred to the psychologist and nurse.
A psychologist I have not yet seen, a nurse, yes, and I have an appointment and every week with her, while for the appointment with the psychologist I still have a month. It will be a bit shocking to me at least I thought so.

And the first consultation with the nurse was today. Is a nurse with expertise in nutrition, my namesake in life is not virtual, and I found very enjoyable. I spent an hour in the office and, of course, I cried because I could not help it, I would have liked to hold them, but it was impossible. Not sure what I would do with it, for a weekly trip seemed long. As strange as it sounds, I will teach you to eat. And it will also help with self-esteem, something that has caught my attention, I thought that the psychologist would be responsible - for what I have refers to it, then? Mystery!

I went away disconsolate, despite how nice it was women. Do you know what I liked? I say it was a normal girl. It felt as if I am or what I do is not enough, they expect more of me (maybe I wait ailment and others) and hearing that made me feel lighter, that part of the weight above him, had fallen from the shoulder and was released. However, left with an overwhelming desire to mourn not at any time in the afternoon.

The truth is that my mood has plummeted since the summer. And if I felt even shorter of moral and more subdued, this evening I was much more aware because I felt really happy, I wanted to talk to whoever I want and even bought a gift for my boyfriend because I wanted to get something. It screwed up everything after the dinner y. .. In short, here I am writing at dawn and without a shred of sleep, a little tired, though.
What a mess! I know what I mean, I'm excited to tell right now.

Well, I'll leave it here. This afternoon I could think of more things to tell but ...

I leave you with my favorite quote of the day:
"Please ant by step "(the nurse asking me patience).

Greetings to all.

0 comments:

Post a Comment