Sunday, December 21, 2008

Creative Sorority Hazing Ideas

If someone reads ...

If anyone reading this book, tell me what you think. Unaware of the author and I have not read more than the cut that hit below. Is a novel, but also has a history of bulimia. I saw this morning in a large bookstore, taking a walk downtown and see potential gifts. I do not know ... I dared not buy it, but the title (the cows of Stalin) and small photo of a thin legs were on a scale, made me suspicious.

Stalin cows, Sofi Oksanen.
Synopsis:
Three women, three generations: The Story of a Europe divided between East and West, starvation and bulimia.
Anna is not willing to believe the bad consequences of suffering from bulimia wild. What could be wrong with something that gives you a pleasure comparable to that of sex and makes you feel divine? Lost in his obsessions, need to control their destiny and will not repeat the mistakes of her mother, Katariina, who fled the Soviet Estonia to Finland and since then lives badly between paranoia and bitterness. Across the border, the grandmother of Anna, Sofia, remains as stark memory of Stalinist nonsense. Info

451 Publishers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment