few weeks ago I started to think why bother us as we take the opposite with food and force us to eat (more) or to eat less, depending on the day or the case.
is discomfort that comes to make us angry, powerless mourn and cry and even irritate or insult (depending on day how bad we feel, how we say it, how much we repeat it ... a thousand things).
Here's my approach: is discomfort that comes to make us angry, powerless mourn and cry and even irritate or insult (depending on day how bad we feel, how we say it, how much we repeat it ... a thousand things).
- may be that the idea that force us to do something that we want when we seek to alienate us from external control and establish our own we feel bad.
- may, after much insistence, we feel powerless because we are misunderstood @ s: "I do not understand", "do not know what this is," and phrases like that.
- might ask us more than we think we can, "I can not, I can not really (yes we can, only then we are presented with impossible of view)
- can also result from finished not accept to eat more or stop eating is so bad, even an unconscious idea: "no big deal," I'm not too bad, "" if, as is worse ", etc.
- and the idea that I've been stuck, because we assumed that this anomalous behavior we have with food are we @ s, we have identified with our way of being, or our desire maximum and final (the first and the ultimate reality). If you do not want to eat and force us, as if to tell us that we are unsympathetic and selfish, that may feel very sick, if we are not forcing us to eat, it's like, just left school, would like to study philology and parents want to impose our study law or medicine: the feeling that going against us. So we put on the defensive: "I can not do what I want, do not leave me in peace, overwhelm me," I can not be as I want. "
0 comments:
Post a Comment