Thursday, June 4, 2009

Power Supply. Chi Sam Electronic Ad200-12p

♥ ♫ (feeling good) I do not know

ever have been happy not so happy a smile on his face for days and days I say this as I'm still me is lasting, and it seems strangely great, I like to feel and it feels good, no problems, no doubts, no anxieties just happy I do not know this is strange, everything is strange for me but I LOVE IT.
I love the rhythm of my life, things happen, life is so hectic and quiet nights filled algo''que''that fills me:).
Although I doubt that I have some curiosity to know why so much happiness, but-not-know what I'm fighting
my conscience to know the reason but I'd rather not know and let things continue as well, feels good. Like the weather
a touch''Gray''is not as colorful but I'm very nostalgic thing that gets me is not common in my BAH ... but I will always be the same and not show it or you do not notice.
ah I always liked to leave some curiosity to me, the cold goes with me and I in him.







And there will always be a song that says sorry ... but I feel at heart ... pegadaza

0 comments:

Post a Comment