Wooooo I do not know how to find this video delay sisisi look everywhere Taringa, Itunes, Youtube, Purevolume, My Spce, SoulSeek until q of these pages helped me to find the I saw video from ♥ I love , sisi is somewhat slow but then it gets sticky movidito and thanks to my best friend who helped me with the name the track and saw only 1 time and I love is a bit showing my hand''loving''(which is not very often if ever), and I want to share with my friends s Bloggers ©.
(Cafe Tacuba)
I want to see your laugh all day
hear the melody of your voice
Qusiera be the brightness of your eyes
comb your splendor undressing
corner you see when you walk ...
I see
your laugh all day
hear the melody of your voice
Qusiera be the twinkle in your eyes
comb your splendor undressing
the corner that you see when you walk ...
The shape of your lips
and want to be your last pain
I ask you to heal this wound
I know very well that it is your duty
buffer only if my fall will be my salvation ...
promise to try not to hurt promise to give you all I promise to give you unashamedly my heart ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment