Wooo like I always come back to blog a few months but leaving no? and custom made me ...
After my last entry things have been happening rare but not bad, well my life is rare and I love every second because it makes me feel unique and that's something special for me.
Among the many lines without meaning, among so many words with some feeling and good wishes, the routine is not routine and my days have a purpose if not for others but for me.
And I learned many things in just 1 day (well a few hours)
That sometimes I get short of breath but not bad it's called emotion.
It is better not plan anything, because without planning things are much better and if better.
should I be more careful when exiting the street robberies are in all-hand s-(and this goes for PC bloggers so it carefully).
What a cold night may end up being the warmest without fire ...
That would paralyze the hours required at least for a day ... That
ice age 3 is funny and must see.
do I have to 4 people very important and will always be there when needed.
I remembered that I can act like a conceited fool at least 7 hours ... (that is not bad just that I had forgotten).
And the title of my post makes no sense with what I wrote ... haha.
It is better not plan anything, because without planning things are much better and if better.
should I be more careful when exiting the street robberies are in all-hand s-(and this goes for PC bloggers so it carefully).
What a cold night may end up being the warmest without fire ...
That would paralyze the hours required at least for a day ... That
ice age 3 is funny and must see.
do I have to 4 people very important and will always be there when needed.
I remembered that I can act like a conceited fool at least 7 hours ... (that is not bad just that I had forgotten).
And the title of my post makes no sense with what I wrote ... haha.
And I thought that nobody took the trouble to read this ... if you read what I say thanks: ')!
0 comments:
Post a Comment