Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Boat Registered In Ontario



Among many days
rare very rare but not too bad ... for a change today I feel I have very cold rare OO I'm a little nervous because the reason I do not know, who does not regard this kind ah of nervousness just hope it's nothing bad.


If my hands would be able to change some situations for good, believe me you would not think 2 times, I like to see others happy, especially if they are people I really want, appreciate, love and I believe!
I feel that this is my goal to see just a smile to people that I want to feel this way ...
But unfortunately I can not do everything myself ... but really I would but that also depends on the person opposing ...
in life go through many stages many good as well bad to me ah go so far played many good and I'm not complaining ... although there were relatively bad times that might be left behind and not go through that .. . but hey everything teaches you something cool! for more poor will always be that - moral - that is you, allowing you to grow as a person ...

~. ~



And here are 4 different personalities, 4 personalities that complement each other to say that my way of being and the 4 are rare feel that way to be with each of them every day I learn something good and not so good but it does not matter when these people tried ... wooo it's amazing to meet people power so great as they are 4:)!
Will the Fantastic 4? lol I do not know but I just love them so make me angry / laugh / hang up the phone / insulting / pamper / mourn / talk nonsense, and most importantly to bear with my tantrums =$... are what they are because they are worth it!

(Gabriela, David, Christian & Eduardo)


0 comments:

Post a Comment