I feel it is time to return to writing down here with audio Nutshell can say that it inspired me for today ...
(and this goes without saying that my title has nothing to do with the writing are just things that go well)
Since that day many things have happened since the laughs non-stop, up trouble everywhere ... but thing remains the same:) and I think that's what it somehow keeps''.''
I do not like to limit myself to things, I prefer to pass on when I feel I have to be like when I feel so good and makes me ...
feelings are just unexplainable and I feel is so so cool ... .:.
all have different fears, some of the things, other people and most situations ... and others to happiness ... (that's not bad is leaving aside the time)
admit I do not want anything to change this and show me cold, but they are things that will be going slowly ...
Today is rather short, but the next time you write, I will m uchisimo more, I feel that will be well ...
I do not like to limit myself to things, I prefer to pass on when I feel I have to be like when I feel so good and makes me ...
feelings are just unexplainable and I feel is so so cool ... .:.
all have different fears, some of the things, other people and most situations ... and others to happiness ... (that's not bad is leaving aside the time)
admit I do not want anything to change this and show me cold, but they are things that will be going slowly ...
Today is rather short, but the next time you write, I will m uchisimo more, I feel that will be well ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment