Sunday, October 18, 2009

Sizing For Maternity Acu

invisible friend "COCA window"

teach these kinks When my friends ate them for breakfast in a jiffy. That gustito anise is very rich.
the recipe kick "Canecositas" as was looking forward to them and looking I found this recipe. I also found some that were ready for pizza dough, but how are you out very good I tried not pizza dough.

Ingredients:

75 gr.
water 75 gr.
milk a tablespoon of oil 1 teaspoon salt

15 gr.
of baker's yeast 270 gr. Pine

flour Sugar to decorate sweet anise

Preparation: Mix

fluids (water and milk) and yeast, then the salt and oil. Knead until the hand does not stick to your fingers, make a ball and let rest until doubled in volume. Approximately one hour.

Preheat oven to 250 º. We
portions of the dough and stretch with a long roller shaping and leaving very thin.
brush with olive oil sprinkle with sugar, put the pine nuts on top and enter in the oven.

Once golden, remove from water from the oven and sprinkle with anise to taste before they cool. Let cool on a rack.

0 comments:

Post a Comment