Por fin recordé la página en la leo diversos blogs, una especie de sindicación (se hace más fácil así acceder al contenido actualizado o nuevo, todos de una vez). Empecé por el blog de Lorraine C. Ladish. Y leí sobre la envidia, el dejarse llevar por las frases malintencionadas o negativas, sobre los comentarios que nos frenan y nos hunden; y sobre la posibilidad de elegir entre dejarnos llevar o luchar, entre dejarnos caer o mantenernos fuertes, entre desanimarnos o reafirmarnos.
Y me ha gustado. Pero de pronto me he quedado parada pensando que eso está muy bien, it is great to analyze what we say or how they work with us and realize if there is pessimism, envy, jealousy ... or support the other.
But ... So what happens when we sabotage ourselves? When our inner critic "slows us down, driven by fear, shame or similar feelings? And when our own insecurity leads us to ask the other? "When we are unsure of a decision and we constantly review board or another person? Is not that a form of sabotage ourselves? Does "victimized"? Yes, victimized, because the ultimate decision is ours, we do not choose what it says another person without more, we do out of fear, insecurity, because we do not accept our own discretion. Because after so many requests do you think?, What you do you think?, What do you prefer?, What do you prefer?, I do not know what to do, what would you do?, And is not it, "I do this or that? ... confidence in our sole discretion has been left behind and every time we view we step forward, leaving a little further away from our view. Because it's an insecurity that is forged through the days and months, no doubt an occasional or temporary slump, is usually present for a long time, so it costs us find out when it started.
wonder why so much asking for opinions? And above all, why should I complain later if I decide to follow the opinion, and therefore, the criterion "of another person? I am particularly referring to the typical sentence: what have I done such a thing if you know that ...? / I knew I had to ... And if you manage to realize that we have chosen it because it has advised other person and not blame it (the decision to the end of the day is ours, we are the ones we chose, even if what he has said other person), you feel bad for not following his own opinion. So he feels doubly bad: because something has not gone "well" (as we would like to be wrong) and have followed an approach that was not ours and we are not entirely convinced. It seems it is always easy on the one hand, blame someone else, and on the other hand, rely on a criterion other than ours.
insecurity is "elevated to the fifth power." So call it self-sabotage.
It is human to make mistakes and have insecurities, and therefore would not take them very difficult. The "ideal" would always ask first in our view they do not know enough, sought the opinion of another person, after which would reflect and decide. But as insecurity makes us doubt how much we know or do know the same thing or just another person, and leads to sabotage us, little by little, the usual first and then the need to question and ask for an opinion.
I think you can tell, and if not I say I feel angry about sabotage myself like that, I'm tired of feeling so insecure, I hate to be so and I want it changed. [:-) Have you seen that I said "should"? Good!]
In short, is well away from the envy and pessimism, even those who want to sink or do not wish us joy and happiness but if we do not trust ourselves, On our view, our view, be strong, it becomes complicated, because we sabotaged the doubt so long and so constantly in us and end the pessimism comes from within. At the end of the jealous doubts or negative obstacles arise from within. And sadly often do not know, not what we see or not see it and blame others for the results that, unconsciously, we have sponsored us, well, our insecurity.
ay!
A greeting.
I'm back.
Y me ha gustado. Pero de pronto me he quedado parada pensando que eso está muy bien, it is great to analyze what we say or how they work with us and realize if there is pessimism, envy, jealousy ... or support the other.
But ... So what happens when we sabotage ourselves? When our inner critic "slows us down, driven by fear, shame or similar feelings? And when our own insecurity leads us to ask the other? "When we are unsure of a decision and we constantly review board or another person? Is not that a form of sabotage ourselves? Does "victimized"? Yes, victimized, because the ultimate decision is ours, we do not choose what it says another person without more, we do out of fear, insecurity, because we do not accept our own discretion. Because after so many requests do you think?, What you do you think?, What do you prefer?, What do you prefer?, I do not know what to do, what would you do?, And is not it, "I do this or that? ... confidence in our sole discretion has been left behind and every time we view we step forward, leaving a little further away from our view. Because it's an insecurity that is forged through the days and months, no doubt an occasional or temporary slump, is usually present for a long time, so it costs us find out when it started.
wonder why so much asking for opinions? And above all, why should I complain later if I decide to follow the opinion, and therefore, the criterion "of another person? I am particularly referring to the typical sentence: what have I done such a thing if you know that ...? / I knew I had to ... And if you manage to realize that we have chosen it because it has advised other person and not blame it (the decision to the end of the day is ours, we are the ones we chose, even if what he has said other person), you feel bad for not following his own opinion. So he feels doubly bad: because something has not gone "well" (as we would like to be wrong) and have followed an approach that was not ours and we are not entirely convinced. It seems it is always easy on the one hand, blame someone else, and on the other hand, rely on a criterion other than ours.
insecurity is "elevated to the fifth power." So call it self-sabotage.
It is human to make mistakes and have insecurities, and therefore would not take them very difficult. The "ideal" would always ask first in our view they do not know enough, sought the opinion of another person, after which would reflect and decide. But as insecurity makes us doubt how much we know or do know the same thing or just another person, and leads to sabotage us, little by little, the usual first and then the need to question and ask for an opinion.
I think you can tell, and if not I say I feel angry about sabotage myself like that, I'm tired of feeling so insecure, I hate to be so and I want it changed. [:-) Have you seen that I said "should"? Good!]
In short, is well away from the envy and pessimism, even those who want to sink or do not wish us joy and happiness but if we do not trust ourselves, On our view, our view, be strong, it becomes complicated, because we sabotaged the doubt so long and so constantly in us and end the pessimism comes from within. At the end of the jealous doubts or negative obstacles arise from within. And sadly often do not know, not what we see or not see it and blame others for the results that, unconsciously, we have sponsored us, well, our insecurity.
ay!
A greeting.
I'm back.
0 comments:
Post a Comment