Sunday, June 15, 2008

How Long For Penndot To Process A Title



The sweet and happy Graciela it left me in a comment:

psychiatrist Carlos Delgado thinks about anorexia and bulimia are not diseases of silly girls who want to be thin. They are people with severe psychological disturbance. Very fragile. At any given time are in a conflict: they can not evolve psychologically and can grow as individuals, conflict is distressing. Decide to grow delaying its development. Require much assistance.


On the other hand, Tecau (Weaving Paths of Self-Esteem) Violeta brought us this one excerpt:

Unlike alcoholism and drug addiction an eating disorder is an addictive behavior. A woman with a TCA is addicted to certain eating and not the food itself. But food is not the problem. When a person be cured of an ATT must be willing to go beyond food and discover the true hunger behind the compulsive need to eat.


I bring them here in tandem because they are issues on which I have thought long and on which even had thought with others, with Violeta and other girls. He had not come to the conclusion myself, but there you have them.

And why bring them here? Because for me is important. It is important to realize that we hide feelings and ideas behind our "abnormal" behavior (I mean, altered) with food, whatever it (excess, loss, vomiting or other purging, just food, plenty of exercise, etc.).. Also under other behaviors such as sleep over not being able to stand or harm to oneself (self-injury, self-harm, verbal or physical).
for us all these behaviors are "normal" call me stupid because yes, I am, not try to study or do this or that because I'm useless for this, I'm a clumsy or stupid, and because, because I'm nervous and I can not stop. And there we were, not go beyond, and even when we question and try to cross the line and understand, we find it hard, really hard.
But have to start somewhere. And maybe after tens, dozens or a hundred attempts to realize that we alone / alone can not bring out our hidden head with eating and other behaviors ... and no abnormal or altered (also) but influences which make life difficult and miserable existence. Even though there are not constantly come and go. Are there. The cough may come and go, but that's up to our throats and our body recovers and goes.

"Addiction? I asked a lot and I was convinced that food and purging (vomiting, taking laxatives) were addictive. Now is when I understand that they are not alone, but the conduct itself. Why? I understand from my experience, although it may confuse me, they are by being perceived momentary or, for example, by vomiting or taking laxatives, because, otherwise, at least not feel so bad for eating so much. This is the case (I could think of and sometimes I can think of) where you control what you eat: the fear that gives you eat, go away, you can stay quiet, calm returns; feel a great inner strength, something that tells you you're doing well well and you're gonna get ("consequir what? I wonder. What is to be achieved with tight control of the food?).

When we realize these and other things depends on hundreds of details. It is worth noticing. Unfortunately realize, accept and ask for help are not the same thing, do not occur at the same time. But it can not be one without the above.

Well, right back to the "usual", which I round every week and that it ends up leaving, and in tandem, since it is related to the foregoing.

Anyway, I'm not going to keep spinning. For me these two texts were important; perhaps for you, for you who read me, so is, to serve something.

We are not rar @ s. Rare is it that we do not understand.
And as my grandmother, "to learn is to lose." Because, after all, involves recovering know, learn to shop and another chance, learn to listen, not to hurt, to accept and even love yourself.

0 comments:

Post a Comment