You know what I mean? I'm sick of it, I'm tired of arguing with my boyfriend of me want to mourn at any time, give me soon and be irascible, of ... bufff! so I sing it to this shit ... Whatever!
Pink - It's all your fault - Album: Funhouse (2008)
| I conjure up the Thought of Being 'm bleeding out inside Oh I do not even It's all your fault You called me Da da dada da dada da Da dadadadadada da dadadadadada I'm trying to figure out what else to say (What else could I say) To make you turn around and come back this way (Would you just come back this way) I feel like we could be really awesome together So make up your mind cause it's now or never (oh) It's all your fault You called me beautiful You turned me out And now I can't turn back I hold my breath Because you were perfect But I'm running out of air And it's not fair I would never pull the trigger But I've cried wolf a thousand times I wish you could Feel as bad as I do I have lost my mind It's all your fault You called me beautiful You turned me out And now I can not turn back I hold (I hold) my breath (My breath) Because you Were Perfect But I'm running out of air (Running out of air) And it's not fair (Oh yeah It's all your fault) I hold my breath Because You Were Perfect But I'm running out of air And it's not (It's not) fair | I recalled the thought of going But even that would probably bad try to think how would be able and would fear oh Because I'm bleeding inside Oh do not even really care (yeah) all your fault I precious flame I brought out of me and now I can not go hold my breath Because you were perfect but I'm running out of air and is not fair (fair) given Da da da da given Da da dadadadadada dadadadadada try to calculate what to say (what else could I say?) to make you turn around and come back here (come back here no more?) feel we could be awesomely together So make up your mind as it is now or never (oh) all your fault You called me beautiful I brought out of me and now I can not go hold my breath Because you were perfect but I'm running out of air and is not fair (fair) Never pull the trigger But I have no reason struck a thousand times I wish you could feel as bad as I do I I lost my mind all your fault You called me beautiful I brought out of me and now I can not go hold my breath Because you were perfect but I'm running out of air and not just (Oh yes, is all your fault) hold my breath Because you were perfect but I'm running out of air and is not fair |
0 comments:
Post a Comment