Saturday, September 12, 2009

Exis Texas Black Guys

not ...


Well do not know how to start this, you have not wrote on here but I think it was time and separate I promised a friend blogger (:.


On the other hand it is no longer part of my stories is me ... try to make it as short as possible or at least something ...


Since the last time I wrote was some balance in my life, clear as I said before, mine changed many negative things, and is more than obvious that good, it hurts to always''detailed''in these things.


That phrase of giving without expecting anything in return, can often be true, sometimes so much that when we least expect that this contribution there that you did, it feels great right? because if so much ...


were incredible days spent as many things as good / bad life sometimes is usually a bit unfair to good people, is empincha of us fall and fall and fall with the sole purpose as the make up, and that's what I tried to get up not to notice that ever broke ... Feeling


well before what I feel now is so different, I do not understand is what happens, do not understand the purpose of all this, I know for once and react to all this, perhaps a lie, or happiness of others, maybe they just were not mine ...



So many things happen that just touches me to move forward without looking back, not that I mean not only interest me if you want to see others happy, sometimes we very thoroughly to see reality for more than it hurts, no pain ever wanted to do ... and if you want you can not achieve anything, it's time for the sacrifices that they can then evaluate this ... things happen for a reason, and get used to it.




Bye.

0 comments:

Post a Comment