Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Hydrocodone Lower Blood Pressure



Let's see if I can put up with many recipes that I have outstanding.
With a pastry plate I saw in the supermarket I decided to make a quiche and after gathering several ingredients this was the result.
Ingredients:

A sheet of air mass

green asparagus 500ml whipping cream 4 eggs cooking

A packet of ham into small cubes 2 onions


oil salt

A knob of butter to one is optional kind of whip the cream cheese and eggs

Preparation:

In a skillet place the oil and knob of butter and soften the onion slowly, then put the asparagus into small pieces and Vedes braise. Vol
In a mix the cream, eggs and whisk with an electric mixer, introduce the onion and asparagus and diced ham.
We put in a glass mold air mass so that it is a border of half an inch or two. Poured inside the mixture and bake until inserting a needle that is clear. Cool
. A tip if done at noon and eat for dinner is great.

0 comments:

Post a Comment