Rewrite on less than a month you speak English? is it true that ... well I do not speak English ... but now speak a little of everything.
Sometimes the Life takes many turns, eh I already had many, and I feel that more changes will come.
Today something away from home, I analyze my situation I try to put some reasons why these things happen.
no more than a month ago everything was fine, I regret that some problems have been the cause of these changes.
For it is not nice to see, nor feel them.
feel that you as a person matures over time, through the fall of the bad.
I know I am not guilty of anything if things are happening is that one day this had to happen, however hard it is, life brings you everything some without reason or perhaps if, that through days, months, years or who knows, you just do understand.
Sometimes the Life takes many turns, eh I already had many, and I feel that more changes will come.
Today something away from home, I analyze my situation I try to put some reasons why these things happen.
no more than a month ago everything was fine, I regret that some problems have been the cause of these changes.
For it is not nice to see, nor feel them.
feel that you as a person matures over time, through the fall of the bad.
I know I am not guilty of anything if things are happening is that one day this had to happen, however hard it is, life brings you everything some without reason or perhaps if, that through days, months, years or who knows, you just do understand.
many people feel that I need, I feel that some people change me, I no longer feel what I felt, I regret to say that sometimes you do not feel what you felt, I want to come back this time, I must say I feel the I feel ...
( creoqueyanoleesmisescritos .)
0 comments:
Post a Comment