Last week AIG get my 2009 from the hand of a messenger that I catch by chance going into the portal from home. As not answered the intercom I wonder if it was the floor which I was called and siiiiiiii.
That iluuuuu, I went super fast (well as fast as the elevator rises are 101 steps) and opened it. Two packets
nice beautiful (I love the wrapping paper) and a letter was the first thing I opened. My AIG is Rosanna, of cosasconencanto.blogspot.com and send me a beautiful apron with a set of tea towels to set. The'm booking for Christmas, but I find it hard. Also sent me a packet of crisps chocolate she made herself and I can serve my idea for Christmas gifts, as comment in my blog of ideas. When I taught flew home. I had to wait for the weekend to do the photos and post but I'm super bundled these days before Christmas.
nice beautiful (I love the wrapping paper) and a letter was the first thing I opened. My AIG is Rosanna, of cosasconencanto.blogspot.com and send me a beautiful apron with a set of tea towels to set. The'm booking for Christmas, but I find it hard. Also sent me a packet of crisps chocolate she made herself and I can serve my idea for Christmas gifts, as comment in my blog of ideas. When I taught flew home. I had to wait for the weekend to do the photos and post but I'm super bundled these days before Christmas.
Many thanks to the organizers and I hope next year is as fun as this and repeat it because I participate again. Rossana And thank you very much for your letter and your gifts and time spent. A kiss. Mònica
0 comments:
Post a Comment