Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Small Letter Mylar Balloons

akjds between colors invented & the neon sky ...


Well after time I decided to write ...


doubted actually doing so because in these months I have spent so many things that are not as described would be too I think ... but I will summarize as always.



Eh sense so much in these months (September & October), which knew that I felt but somehow were not accepted % 85 and now feel they are in the 90 % , And when it reaches 100 % be great (:.


admit that I feel I'm getting a u_u Jealous, handling- (not never as much xD), something Hysterical, but can control, just that sometimes exploded as anyone, and I do not like to be wary of what I feel, I always say I'm weird, that I am, when something I only want one thing fixed, my mind automatically becomes the main thing to those situations that I love feeling, know what I mean:) but when it fails to understand is when problems begin, I hate the problems, I get very unbalanced rare ups and downs ... but nothing serious.




somehow I feel like I'm getting what I wanted, as the saying goes, "Be patient and you will succeed, I feel like I'm getting, is something I do not want to leave nothing .



this Hope you doing great to you, positive vibes nothing is lost is time for good actions and feelings are crazy:) !. ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment