Monday, November 2, 2009

Osteotomii Okołopanewkowej Miednicy

2009


Although I have little time with this blog and my posts are not all followed me I would spend hours (night almost all) visiting other blogs and I love cooking. When I saw last year had been an invisible friend and I thought it was great just waiting to be repeated this year to participate so when I saw that they did not hesitate to sign up.
Now that the time has come and I now I have the name of my invisible friend is preparing to go parcel by researching his tastes, and above all go shopping that I love. Is the perfect excuse to buy those whims you always say for later and not now I buy only one but will have to go in pairs ....
The logo of this event designed by Eve Blau * seems very, very nice. As you can see I have none yet mine because I have not decided on anything and I have a friend who promised me a meeting and one day I can have my own logo.
must thank ANA delights and temptations, and take the token and repeat one more year this event we are so excited to tod @ s because without their time and effort would be impossible.

It is time to put some of my tastes but I'm actually very easy to please. I like everything that has to do with the kitchen: books generic or specific on an issue, issues, etc. ...
I love the pastries and sweets and everything that serves to decorate, package and serve, whether for gifts or for display.
I can not pass by without stopping in a super section trimmings and desserts, always drop something, as well as for the pastry section and gadgets department stores, hardware stores, which always falls a little detail as molds, rings, etc. ...
It goes without saying that when it reaches a particular time of year is inevitable with specific desserts envious of people who have a huge kitchen, free time or simply I will but for making desserts or cookies (eg Halloween) where I have been a terrible envy (of sound) the cookies I've seen in various posts but it was not time to get the mold ....
My invisible friend should know that simply receiving a packet prepared only thinking of me is enough for me to love everything that is inside and if they are little things he has done with their hands is great, but I do not want to impose anything , we all know how time and walk more when on Christmas.
This year, I think detail for my friends and some chocolates Christmas (last year I made Christmas cookies that hung on the blog) so if you think of any adornillo to the outside, some filling different, a book on the subject or simply a recipe of your own to succeed is great.
And now, to wait and has to think ...
A hug.

0 comments:

Post a Comment