good return for the blog after several days and a Happy Friendship Day last (!
Just thought eh not much to comment on things here I run out of stories and that's not good: (
So good question or entry today is:
Just thought eh not much to comment on things here I run out of stories and that's not good: (
So good question or entry today is:
What has been your worst drunk?
Make
ever erased tape?
do you fall? Make this
things that later ... I say that? no excuse for not remember O_o
Or maybe someone accidentally kissed?
you do fall?
Vomiting?
plated drink?
dawned O_o elsewhere?
aliens abducted you?
find love in a REU''?''
you been aware but seize the moment?
you pull back?
s call to someone and then not remember?
you do fight?
PC No comment: $ and if you can answer my questionnaire out at the last minute and I thank you life in order to enjoy echo ah:).
jsbsdfdsfgdfg the most drunk: (.!
(Sorry about the picture but but
writing this as
tb should give some realism to their stories
and questionnaires uu)
writing this as
tb should give some realism to their stories
and questionnaires uu)
cuidence Chao.
0 comments:
Post a Comment