Hello.
writing to show signs of my existence on Earth. Sorry I can not be there to encourage you and to write to the project we Tecau . My mind goes
dispersed. Start and finish some stories very few (one that was very cortito) read books on impulse, I dive them both down the street I think I'm one of the characters and little by little, I retract of reality and I misled my family chores and to respond a little better that I want.
not a complaint, just a fact.
other hand, I still have dreams, ephemeral and always truncated, which causes me lows, but I have and encourage me to keep going. I also started going to therapy, in case someone wondered.
I keep smiling, let any laugh or even wear a skirt very occasionally. My body seems to resist depression, and that I appreciate it, because if I have some difficult times, I do not know how it could stand to be more consistent.
I will not deny that the suicidal thoughts are not on your mind, but hey, that neither is new in my life I do not know if it ever stopped being the other option. I prefer to catch me laugh, laugh at myself and my thoughts and it seems absurd that sometimes works. Right now I'm
downturns, so this "e" sounds so gray and gloomy. Tomorrow I'll see a picture of my niece, with her sweet and innocent face, my colleague told me a joke, and laugh first thing in the morning on radio program, receive a achuchoncito, a smile and see the sun breathe the cold air moving your feet. Feel alive again in some way, at last, after all, never ceased to be, right?
Well, nothing, that I'm still breathing and making war on mine! ;)
Bye tod @ s.
0 comments:
Post a Comment