Well
wanting to write something about the''friendship''I feel my fingers do not have much to write because it is something wrong with me ... and uh I always able to appreciate the friendship ALL its aspects as in good times and not so good (if not lousy).
Finally along mmmm mmmm about 5 years ago is exactly where eh could learn a lot to people, in several respects and that as it benefits us who do not like to meet people (to me now -.- ) but that's why I had occasion to meet a lot of people over these 5 years have passed.
I'm not complaining, I met great people who were important in some years, people who nothing maybe people disappeared during that time stayed with me, and people who really did not think but formed a beautiful friendship.
In some ways I have the luck to have met good people that I have failed, as people that if I am totally disappointed ... or really ridiculous that people were much better not touch that subject (and I always had this detector of bad people and all I did was get away from them) ... and as simple as you take them out of my long list haha \u200b\u200bno lie not so long (:, as they say only the good will is not?
There are many strange friendships which, many people who are in other countries and the distance makes me damn impossible to make them to see, or people who look for other routes opened and I do not complain of the people I know are now very good and I always learn something from these people sometimes I might be surprised what I can learn from them, it is actually funny and very good knowledge of these people.
Conclusion of this post are saying now of the''friends''?
And no this post reminded me The Carpenters - Superstar listen to it is good (:
Finally along mmmm mmmm about 5 years ago is exactly where eh could learn a lot to people, in several respects and that as it benefits us who do not like to meet people (to me now -.- ) but that's why I had occasion to meet a lot of people over these 5 years have passed.
I'm not complaining, I met great people who were important in some years, people who nothing maybe people disappeared during that time stayed with me, and people who really did not think but formed a beautiful friendship.
In some ways I have the luck to have met good people that I have failed, as people that if I am totally disappointed ... or really ridiculous that people were much better not touch that subject (and I always had this detector of bad people and all I did was get away from them) ... and as simple as you take them out of my long list haha \u200b\u200bno lie not so long (:, as they say only the good will is not?
There are many strange friendships which, many people who are in other countries and the distance makes me damn impossible to make them to see, or people who look for other routes opened and I do not complain of the people I know are now very good and I always learn something from these people sometimes I might be surprised what I can learn from them, it is actually funny and very good knowledge of these people.
Conclusion of this post are saying now of the''friends''?
And no this post reminded me The Carpenters - Superstar listen to it is good (:
0 comments:
Post a Comment