Saturday, April 18, 2009

Emblem Creatoy Ragnarok

New::.


after a thousand light years ... Eh sisisi
become clear to those who remember me (
is that studies and had me out: (
and out of everything and everyone.




Anyway I'll start with my stories with me ah what happened (and is not all)
just want to say that now everything is different now everything is good I like these situations as improvised so far are lasting and that's buenisimo ... when no one thinks there comes bang is great, very very cool ...
And best of all are things with my best friends and good they are in total agreement with me (gaby, education & cristian) when not helping me out and every day is great ... He began the year
good month in January, February continued to be great and my birthday in March was indeed a GREAT ♥ as you realize the things I can only say GREAT GENIALIZIMO is so rare that way to be ... and now in April, without words I'm not much for patience but I am having is so weird but hey now everything is great.
promise not to leave the blog and fill it with stuff like you used to good day all:)!


And here some pictures of everything good, funny and weird been happening to me ah!


0 comments:

Post a Comment