Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Famous People Who Got Rejected From Oxford

...

And sometimes life is that strives to bring you down again and again and again as a song you put on repeat ''''why you love and want to continue listening even here there a BIG DIFFERENCE not want to repeat those things do not want to fall again ... but life makes you stumble endlessly sometimes it can get to achieve and what is wrong here is part of the''routine''every day ... why is that? ... you get what you give ... and that is what get ... NOTHING if a word with 4 letters that can mean so much and yet so little ... this fucked-up situation and canzo me ... I think I'll use a lock and throw the key into the sea ... so no achieve bother me ... or maybe hurt some feelings that remain in me ... maybe do not notice this is not my style and in so many awkward situations hid my feelings just show it ... or good otherwise ... the avoiding those things ... or just not realize what I really feel ... arrgrrr not really know what to write I have a HUGE headache ... sometimes sometimes sometimes do things you would not had echo ... but then I think so ... simply step back and say''no, this is not for me''...'' that will be ...''''or simply to''...
I say and sometimes I answer but I get stubborn with my subconscious ... and that's where that comes ...


q
think this will continue and tangled me bye:) ... Hello

0 comments:

Post a Comment