Well continuing with the blog ...
So much has happened ... between good and some not very good & bad ... among them-good-as hanging out with people who really want and I think
Get to be in a''moment of complete stability ''and then I was out of the world ...
and is something I do not want it happening again ... the instability is not pretty ... it's so so pfff u_u.
learn things very good, things that made me feel so important,''''at the time, and then others that do not really interest me but as that in the end, you end up knowing, that's true always known, a phrase heard and just now I got to experience it, I'm not believe what everyone tells me but when it comes from a good source, as it makes you doubt not completely but if something ....
not I can only analyze the situation by trying to understand the why of things and not show the discomfort that EVER!
And only show a small and smile at such simple things that will not ...
Well on the other hand I welcome a good friend:
http://www.tressuspiros.blogspot.com/ hope you have for your blog:) and give a nice welcome .. ..
Well that's it for now ... good weekend!
So much has happened ... between good and some not very good & bad ... among them-good-as hanging out with people who really want and I think
Get to be in a''moment of complete stability ''and then I was out of the world ...
and is something I do not want it happening again ... the instability is not pretty ... it's so so pfff u_u.
learn things very good, things that made me feel so important,''''at the time, and then others that do not really interest me but as that in the end, you end up knowing, that's true always known, a phrase heard and just now I got to experience it, I'm not believe what everyone tells me but when it comes from a good source, as it makes you doubt not completely but if something ....
not I can only analyze the situation by trying to understand the why of things and not show the discomfort that EVER!
And only show a small and smile at such simple things that will not ...
Well on the other hand I welcome a good friend:
http://www.tressuspiros.blogspot.com/ hope you have for your blog:) and give a nice welcome .. ..
Well that's it for now ... good weekend!
0 comments:
Post a Comment