The other day I tried this cream I saw on the blog "Ana in the kitchen " and all who have tried have been delighted. Jordi
My friend has been eaten by the spoonful. It has been so exist in fifteen days I've done it twice.
Ingredients: 430 gr sugar 200 gr butter
zest of two lemons 300 gr lemon juice 6 eggs
Strawberries for decoration or any kind of red fruit tarts to fill
Preparation: started grating the skin of the lemons and mix in a blender with the sugar. Place in a bowl with lemon juice and butter. We put all the preparation in a double boiler over low heat, until both the sugar and butter are completely dissolved. Do not let mixture boils, stirring to go. Besides
beat the eggs lightly and pour over above mixture through a strainer to prevent lumps. Stir continuously until mixture thickens. Meter
cream, hot, in an airtight container and place rack down 24 hours until cool and ostracized. Store in the refrigerator. Once cool
cream fill the tarts and decorate with red fruit taste.
0 comments:
Post a Comment