And this is the continuation ... because I feel that this is not over yet ... jamaz actually began sounds strange right? but I can not finish something that jamaz began, and he just keeps on giving, is so beautiful that feeling of comfort, affection, lots of laughs, and just not wanting too great ... I liked the feeling well, but I feel that I am selfish for that Somehow I just think of what I want ... and not on the consequences that can bring this ... but a few days ago on a story we hear is actually very important here, I did not feel too bad, I felt that if occurred that was for''the moment''for''routine''and what you show me is the opposite is so great as if they would like this go, it stays that way because we like it to us, feel peaceful, feel good, and although this is not is a problem ... the sense it is not simply given in precisely the wrong moment ... time to put the papers on the table, and honestly me being selfish and realize that if someone does not do anything, because I I'll have to take the initiative to all this ... like to know if what I do is the best, as I know? ... like knowing that if I can do this failed, I can damage, or just fix it, I'm no good taking deciciones, but I like feeling good at times, and then stamped with reality, and tell ya again ... and I'm still with this? ... as for Andrea ... I wonder what you really do not want to lose but not that consider this a game that for me it is, just know that I like and I like it much time ... is so great ... but things are not going the right way,''''I feel that OUR way is doing something ... but I do not want to leave damaged ...
(Habra below when this item is concluded ...)
0 comments:
Post a Comment