Sunday, May 24, 2009

How To Make A Billard Cake

last part (I)

Well those who have been reading what I wrote eh ^ ^ I really appreciate it!

Continuing with this ... someone had to take the initiative, someone had to take the first step and that I mmmm I was tired of the situation felt it was the right day when the time is right I've never felt safer of perhaps say something, even if that something has not been very good to me, I felt I had to go out ... and it did, and when everything went, I felt a weight less than above, I think what made me feel uncomfortable, something do not let go, that we knew was something else, and is best in these cases, believe me if I do this not because they want to get away, it's better that way, but frankly I do not like the decision taken eh, I do not like to get away from people do not like to get away from you ... but the lack of trust, as trust may require, when something so important,''not''ah said ...



'll miss you ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment