Saturday, May 16, 2009

Shirts That Go With Kilts

Anonymous: You


And where I get all this, I'm not a bad person , maybe I do not want my fault and my desire to just let myself go , maybe someone turned out I will not actually hurt anyone hurt , and less to that person ah shown me a way to be so rare that little by little I was pleasing ... actually I not done anything bad eh ...

But see and be part of those situations that you just feel that it's your problem , and do not call problem at all, because everything happens for a , just do not want nobody gets hurt, but something tells me the only one that gets hurt will be me today ... and learn again that no be as ''''good people with some people ... and is not abusing my good person , just feel that it can to please ( and I boto -.- ) but it happens today myself ... I just acted like I tend to be ... with anyone although I admit that after I felt it was the same Andrea but with subtle touches to that person ...

Well I just want time for ideas to be clear , is the decision that was , I like to see others happy and that happiness has nothing to do with me ... and maybe that hurt me no more important than your happiness ...


eh And it is not able to sleep all night and all I wanted is to write ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment