Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Bearded Dragon Brown Ear

not work ...

BSJFBDsfsdfgs my day started perfect with a smile from my and the desire to have me my mother's patience ^ ^, so good we bought the webcam that wanted .. . then we went to eat and walk all was well (I was hiding something ...)
was passing the afternoon ... all normal we got home ...
Night came the day got worse, he stole my mother (damn mussels sons of a Snfdgfdjgd ), the humor of my brother was the one that unleashed all this fight ... began as stupidly stupid ... seriously was -!
I end all chaos broke up with me ... more screaming yelling and screaming long ago that he did not fight with my mother ... is that sometimes I'm not the best daughter ... but things did not lose should be well I hate when my brother is a candle GOD! ( someone to stop ) who are fighting hate, that make me feel bad, they say things that hurt ... fail hate, I hate not being the best daughter deserved
perhaps all those words today, maybe that's why he started my day and then slammed into the wall and realize what I do, the evil acts that sometimes I make that bad day today ...
lose'm not the best daughter, I understood thanks (:.





Devils and now I would like my alter ego ... so face things alone.

0 comments:

Post a Comment