Sunday, January 11, 2009

I Want Patrick Ewing Sneakers

I had a boyfriend ... Questions

    Well this post is something rare just put a song but not 
have a boyfriend. __.
I identify (:





I was with him in those days
you wanted to buy a ba tery
he was my boyfriend and I wanted
and wanted his bat would
and go with him to try
as I liked to hear him play so well

I had a boyfriend who played in a beat group
the sticks he was carrying a gray bag yes yes yes
their I wanted friends and my boyfriend wanted me
helped him to charge the battery in the van
(bis)

I put my peel to their whims
was the first day they were going to act
and when they recorded that d first isco
all was joy they would triumph
and since that day I went forgetting
not come you said your image hac me and bad

I had a boyfriend who played beat together
now has a regional car and house with garden
and pretty and rich girl
blonde hairdresser forgot
all the affection I I had


    



0 comments:

Post a Comment