-
Friday, January 9, 2009
Costumes Gym Année 80
questioners:)
-
have you ever laughed?: if -
xD - What was The first time you went to elementary school?: normal that were my same friend @ s of initial = $
- Did you ever love a friend of yours / a?: good friends first then lovers are not "?
- Can you name names?: Ahaha it would be best not.
- Do you believe in love?: I still have that slight ezperanza that if there
- What about friendship?: mmm Well if ... (aunq sometimes failed)
- Now same someone feels something for you: mmm ... this ... I guess if
- Do you admire someone?: anything, it was god -.-!
- Are you positive or negative?: Vao sjbfsjdbgg give it positive half / half
"Right now, for you, in order, who are your friends?: we started with incriminating questions
xD-Who do you admire?: Many people including my mother-Song
motivates you most: Sinister - Wags the bullarengue http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=42kbYBZcX74&feature=channel_page
- Why ?: Why wags wags said bullarengue and cheerful xkhfdhdufgdgdfg
"Your favorite song: Many ...
-group or singer with which you identify: Cola Jet Set
"Your football team: not but since I was born I am cream xD!
- Do you play any sports?: Swimming (jadsgsgfsf) not really anything! XD
-Answer yes or no: If
-Wizard of Oz: If
-Storm: No
-Rap:
not Read: If
-Paella: If
-Fish: If
-Dancing: If
-Sing If (in the shower or fuck skfkjsf)
"Say what you go through your head as you read these words:
-Love: Webadas
-Falsehood: always
-Lie: Pinocchio
-Future: Uncertain
-Past: Lovesick
-Present: 2009
-Life: Andrea
-Death: Andrea
-Effort: What?
-you have a disease, a problem in the body or internal system?: Allergy always sneeze a lot to wake up. __.
- Do you have a secret?: Siiiiiiiii
"You're Happy: I try to be
" I'd like you to listen more than they do, if they do?: 'm not so good I like crazy.
- Do you feel isolated section or at certain times of day?: Sometimes
- Have you spoken to someone you did not last long: If
- Do you live life to the fullest? :
Not just sometimes - you want to live anywhere else?: may
- Have you ever thought of leaving this world?: Slightly
- When was the last time you cried?: No mmm remember
- When was when most cried: 2007
"Right now think of someone: SOMETIMES
Pasalo a los que desees que lo respondan :)
http://gabymortem.blogspot.com/
http://andresleibar.blogspot.com/
http://ruinas-ymanosfrias.blogspot.com/
http://nadacortez.blogspot.com/
http://flowerz-10.blogspot.com/
http://spaceshipgreen.blogspot.com/
http://suspirosrisascoloresynotas.blogspot.com/
http://suzadas.blogspot.com/
http://matando-memoriaz.blogspot.com/
http://edospecciones.blogspot.com/
http://noquieroqueloleas.blogspot.com/
http://claudy89.blogspot.com/
http://entrecigarrillosycafes.blogspot.com/
http://lasensaciondesconocida.blogspot.com/ Http://xlovehatehero.blogspot.com
http://kitahipo.blogspot.com/
other hand today I q be a bad day in the evening ... u_u!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment