Monday, January 5, 2009

Noma Programmable 7 Days Thermostat Manual

ASSORTED CUPCAKES TODAY START MY BLOG

My first experience was not all cupcakes as good as I expected. Although the taste was very good, did not look radiant all I wanted. The muffins did not rise to what I expected and were somewhat flat. Still hang them for anyone who wants to try and not very demanding on the way because of taste was excellent. The mass basis is the same for everyone but before placing it into the molds divided it into parts and each mix with different complementary ingredients to have different tastes.
Basic Ingredients:

250 gr. of
oil 350 gr.
flour 1 lemon yogurt
250 gr.
sugar 4 eggs 1 envelope yeast
Royal
type
lemon zest
complementary Ingredients: Nuts

chopped chocolate chips


Sugar Granulated sugar normal

Preparation:

Beat eggs with sugar until it becomes a whitish mixture, add oil and lemon yogurt. Go slowly incorporating the flour sifted with baking powder. Mix everything and place the resulting mixture in the refrigerator for one hour. Remove
mixture from the refrigerator and divide it into as many parties wishing to conduct classes.
I divided the mixture into three parts: a mix of chopped nuts, chocolate chips in another and the third did not add anything.
Fill ¾ of the paper cups with the resulting mass, placing normal or granulated sugar over and bake.
Preheat oven to 220 º and bake the muffins for 10-15 minutes or until browned on top.

delicious ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment